Our world renowned, mercury emissions experts, with decades of specialized focus on mercury measurement and control, will guarantee mercury regulatory compliance for utilities.
We provide plant owners complete peace-of-mind that a plant will achieve full compliance for mercury control, with the least disruption to plant operations.
ME2C’s Sorbent Enhancement Additive (SEATM) technology applies a holistic approach to mercury emissions control, allowing utility customers to confidently meet emissions regulations in the most cost-effective manner.
Efficiency in use of materials doesn’t just deliver a cost advantage; it also lowers plant downtime by limiting corrosion impacts, and allows utilities to deliver maximum revenue by recycling their fly-ash for beneficial use.
Our flexible approach can deliver greater fuel flexibility back to the plant, allowing utilities to maximize profitability.
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Further Strengthens Its Board of Directors - March 12, 2015
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Further Strengthens Its Operations and Field Team in Preparation for Business Expansion in 2015 - February 3, 2015
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Announces 2014 Year-End Business Update - January 2, 2015
- John Norris Announces Retirement as Chairman of the Board of Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. - December 5, 2014
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Adds Choice Financial Group CEO Brian Johnson to Board of Directors - December 3, 2014